You Ok? I Should Have Let You Know I Was Stopping
May 11, 2017
Day 11: The Dog Still Thinks I Am Fur
70% of The Planet Is Covered By Water The Other 30% Is Covered By Idiots
Leave a Reply
(will not be published)
If Call of Duty was real
Giggity Giggity goo
Eating a popsicle
I Am Taking the Cat Don’t Try To Stop Me
Basically How I Am Handing Life This is Fine I Am ...
I Am Adopted Omg!!! You Mean You are Not My Real M...
Like us on Facebook
This Month Top 10
I Think Santa Has a Riverfront Property in Brazil. All Our…
Ebay is So Useless I Tried to Look Up Lighters and All They…
If Video Games Make You Violent Does Monopoly Make You A…
Finally Fixed That Annoying Noise in My Car I Open The Door…
Did you know… You just got owned!
I Handed My Wife Super Glue Instead of Lip Balm By Accident.
Men look at a woman’s behind and go wow! What an ass!…
Especially around my friends parents
Ezekiel How Many Time Must I Tell You Horses Cant Read Stop…
Copyright © 2017
, powered by Wordpress