The Cat Slipped and Fell Into the Toilet I Was Pushed
May 11, 2017
70% of The Planet Is Covered By Water The Other 30% Is Covered By Idiots
I Did Slap You but That’d Be Animal Abuse
Leave a Reply
(will not be published)
If Video Games Make You Violent Does Monopoly Make...
Young Jedi in training
But.. But.. I Sat and Everything! I Deserve a Cook...
My Therapist Says I Have A Preoccupation With Veng...
Airport Security and light sabers
How do stars die
You’re going to have a bad time
Like us on Facebook
This Month Top 10
The world is going downhill fast
Men look at a woman’s behind and go wow! What an ass!…
The best of the overly manly man
I Think Santa Has a Riverfront Property in Brazil. All Our…
Finally Fixed That Annoying Noise in My Car I Open The Door…
Ebay is So Useless I Tried to Look Up Lighters and All They…
Especially around my friends parents
I Handed My Wife Super Glue Instead of Lip Balm By Accident.
Ezekiel How Many Time Must I Tell You Horses Cant Read Stop…
Copyright © 2017
, powered by Wordpress