Sitting in My Early Classes like This
May 3, 2017
I’m gonna pee!
70% of the Planet Is Covered By Water the Other 30% Is Covered By Idiots
Leave a Reply
(will not be published)
I’ve been tricked!
Young I Was. Needed the Money I Did.
Do You Like My Paper, Professor? I Wrote It With M...
You Know Your Crush is Standing Right Behind You W...
Walks Into A Courtroom, the Judge Stands Up
If Someone Lives Here Then I Wonder What Their Scr...
Like us on Facebook
This Month Top 10
Ebay is So Useless I Tried to Look Up Lighters and All They…
Finally Fixed That Annoying Noise in My Car I Open The Door…
Chuck Norris Once Bowled a Perfect Game, With a Golf Ball
I Handed My Wife Super Glue Instead of Lip Balm By Accident.
Last Five Minutes of Exam
Eating Someone Else’s KFC Leftovers is Punishable By Death
Ezekiel How Many Time Must I Tell You Horses Cant Read Stop…
Every Time I Ask My Girl What She Wants To Eat
The new Ninja Turtles Movie
Copyright © 2017
, powered by Wordpress