70% of The Planet Is Covered By Water The Other 30% Is Covered By Idiots
May 11, 2017
You Ok? I Should Have Let You Know I Was Stopping
The Cat Slipped and Fell Into the Toilet I Was Pushed
Leave a Reply
(will not be published)
12 House of Labor, I Am Going to Hear About This f...
When People Sing Happy Birthday to You and You Jus...
Pretty Sure That Cop is Texting and Driving
Goodness I hate these people
Every time a law issue arises
Meanwhile in Missouri
Feelings Hurt Because Hillary Lost, Sorry, Obamaca...
Like us on Facebook
This Month Top 10
Men look at a woman’s behind and go wow! What an ass!…
I Think Santa Has a Riverfront Property in Brazil. All Our…
Ebay is So Useless I Tried to Look Up Lighters and All They…
Finally Fixed That Annoying Noise in My Car I Open The Door…
Ezekiel How Many Time Must I Tell You Horses Cant Read Stop…
When old people use computers
Especially around my friends parents
I Handed My Wife Super Glue Instead of Lip Balm By Accident.
Last Five Minutes of Exam
Copyright © 2018
, powered by Wordpress